In-House: Sales Manager | North West Square
VACANCY REF: AK18803
Tthe customer :
We are educated on an exciting senior business position that offers significant professional development opportunities.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest commercial property companies, providing high quality business premises to businesses across different industries across the UK and, as part of their extensive portfolio, our client owns and operates the largest portfolio of science and technology campuses in the UK.
As the ” Sales manager “, you will be responsible for developing demand for the regional pipeline and leasing of vacant labs / offices by understanding the needs of our potential and existing clients and working closely with shareholders and portfolio stakeholders, marketing, project management and customer service teams to efficiently deliver our product.
If you have a business oriented science background or experience in selling real estate / surveyor with a strong interest in science and technology, this could be an opportunity for you and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales and retention: location, network, stakeholder engagement, generation and development of inquiries, internal collaboration with teams, negotiation, company representation, customer loyalty and void reduction, asset management collaboration, etc. .
- Commercial: commercial leasing, strategic offerings, shaping and delivering a portfolio vision, understanding and knowing the life sciences and technology markets, understanding competitive markets, developing a business strategy for the portfolio, exploiting new and existing growth opportunities
- People: Manage the sales team across the Cheshire portfolio, teamwork, strong communication, mentoring,
- Excellent presentation and networking skills – interest in attending and organizing industry events
- Strong relationship building skills with an authentic and natural disposition
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to find a win-win solution
- A proactive and organized approach to work
- A collaborator, a team worker and an effective communicator
- The desire to succeed and the drive to achieve results in a difficult market
- Excellent digital skills with the ability to analyze financial data
- Commercial sense, flexibility and creativity
- An in-depth approach and attention to detail
- An ability to focus on customer service and to develop and maintain good relationships
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- At least 5 years of experience (desirable), having worked in complex / dynamic markets on large mixed use projects in the UK.
- Demonstrable experience of significant growth in P&L / asset value.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary – Very competitive / On request
- Up to 8% matching pension
- 25 days vacation, buy and sell vacation (plus your birthday!)
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Learning loans
- Employee shareholding plan
- Reinforced maternity and paternity leave
- And much more…..
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley at 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to [email protected] mentioning position and reference for that position AK18803.
Kingsley is a leading real estate and built environment recruitment consultancy, providing services at all levels of seniority, across the UK. Our managers have a true blend of top-level professional recruiting and survey experience, which sets us apart from our competition.
If you are considering your next career change or looking to recruit into your real estate team, please contact Kingsley for independent, confidential and qualified advice.